Friday, January 26, 2018

Carrie P and Priscilla's Intermission Cover for Kylie Gable's Erotic Essentials

I love how the feminization community seems to know each other or know of each other. I recently found out that Priscilla admires and is a fan of another author named Carrie P. Priscilla is a huge fan of her stories, I'm ashamed I know very little of Carrie. But recently Priscilla completed a story titled Intermission, based on an existing story by Carrie.

I guess we will find out together about Carrie, because Intermission is now available on this blog.

One fan of Priscilla (like myself) happens to be the prolific author of feminization erotica, Kylie Gable, she asked me for a cover she needed for her Erotic Essentials story coming up this February

It will feature Kylie's early stories. The cover (left) is a blend of some of those stories featured in the upcoming book.


Link to:

Carrie P and Priscilla's Intermission


1 comment:

  1. It does look like someone is going to get a work out with a butt plug while being chained to a bed? I'm jealous! It looks like fun, girls!

    ReplyDelete