Sunday, February 5, 2017

Perils of Paul: Consequences now published!

Perils of Paul: Consequences is now published on Amazon Kindle!

It is the first book published by me and author Valerie Whip!

Ever since they were little Paul and his sister have had an interesting relationship involving girl clothes. Things get interesting for Paul one day when he is caught by his sister in her clothes and then is blackmailed into doing her bidding which leads to a girl sleepover party that he will never forget!

Some may remember the story on Fictionmania and this blog, but this story has been revised and expanded.

It features new illustrations to help bring to life the more erotic scenes!

Excerpt:

I just couldn’t get over how I felt wearing my sister’s clothes. It was exciting and forbidden. I liked the feel of the silky fabrics and the way I could flip up the hem of her short skirts to reveal my thigh and ass. It was just so much fun. Over the years I continued to invade my sister’s room and wear her clothes whenever possible. My sister would accuse me of being in her things every once in a while but I would always denied it. I guess I must have gotten bold or just plain stupid. 

I began to try on her clothes almost every time she was out of the house and I felt I had enough time to play with her things. My sister was a flirt. She loved turning guys on my wearing sexy clothes or rolling her shirt shorter after she left the house. Her clothes became even more fun to play with because she was buying really sexy lingerie. I even found a condom in her drawer under her bras.  I think over the next couple of years I tried on all her underwear and half of her skirts, blouses and dresses. 

It is at $2.99 on Amazon Kindle, download a copy and let us know what you think.

Thank you,

Link:

Perils of Paul: Consequences


No comments:

Post a Comment