Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Short Story: Tulips Salon Education Begins

Written by Tulip Fancy

Our girl is taken to hair salon where she is starting to be one the girls and hears the gossip of the ladies' bedroom life and recalls her own experiences as the "woman" in the bedroom. 


    My wife dropped me off at the hairdressers as she has for the last three Saturday mornings. I was now on smiling and nodding terms with the ladies that shared my time slot. Like me, they filed in with their week ravaged hairdos under head scarves. We hung up bags, coats and scarves and went and sat at our normal sinks. The other ladies were all chatting and inquiring after family members. I was still new and a bit shy so just listened. 

    Sally handed out the capes. I wasn't wearing one of my new corsets, just a normal girdle although Kelly did reattach the garter tabs, so I could wear my new stockings. She said wearing stockings has really improved the way I walk. I know it has made me very self-conscious. Every little step brings a little tug. So, when Sue tied my cape and got me to sit and lean back into the sink it was no trouble. This part I really like, having my hair washed and scalp massaged by someone else is Heaven, even if the rest of the process is mild torture. 

    Listening to the girls and woman chatting, discussing the men in their lives. Often made me question things that I thought I knew and were common knowledge. Maybe things are not how I thought they were. Things that my wife explained to me in the past. 

     Contrary to what I was led to believe, it almost seemed like some women enjoyed receiving a man's penis even when they weren't planning to have children. 

    When I wanted to enter my wife in bed for a change she told me, "The only reason a man would use his penis in a woman and would allow him, is to make children." After that, I never tried to initiate "traditional" sex again. She made me settle to allowing simply my tongue to touch her vagina to satisfy her. The man would take pleasure from knowing he has done a good job for his wife and just discharge in the night naturally because it was just waste sperm...sperm that would never go into her. Or perhaps the wife will help in another way, like my wife has lately. And like the help I had to give our neighbor Derick, sucking his cock. Although I mostly try to put that out of my mind. I think I can still smell and taste his discharge sometimes particularly when my wife is making love to me with her dildo. 

      I remember at the time noticing that Derick still got very ridged, particularly just before he discharged his semen into my mouth. I thought at the time it must be because they were again trying to get pregnant with his wife Doreen (I was "helping" a neighbor). I'm not so sure now. It must be quite annoying, becoming randomly stiff. Thankfully my wife showed me how to cure it. After about a year wearing a pipe ribbon, I was cured. I haven't needed it for a couple of years now but my wife likes to see it. She says it makes my pipe look petite and dainty and will continue to reduce its size and make my panties and girdles fit better and more comfortably.

    I don't really believe half the things that the woman at the hairdressers says about their men. I think they just like to gossip. I don't behave in a way they say their men do and I doubt they do either. Like the men at the diner, I think the woman are just mouthing off to their friends. 

    As the foils were being taken out of me hair. I could see what Kelly meant about the contrast of the caramel highlight on the brunette colour I was given last week. It was a little more striking than I had imagined when Kelly told me what I was booked in for. I will definitely be wearing a scarf over it on the bus on Monday.

11 comments:

  1. Love this series. I hope while Tulip was at that salon, his wife was getting some real alpha dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lean back in my chair imaging I am Tulip with my hair in the sink. I can feel the hands washing and massaging my head. Some people have all the luck. Love your stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both if you are not the same person.

      Delete
  3. Poor little Tulip, now she does not know what to believe. Good thing she has a strong Wife to protect her. perhaps everyone exaggerates a little, but as long as she keeps her Wife happy and satisfied she will have a safe have and an occasional visit from her studly neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure how he would have coped with life if he had not met his wife. Being so easily led, he could have ended up in a much worse situation. I am sure she will after him.

      Delete
  4. That should have said. I am sure she will look after him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe she should discuss her ways of helping her neighbors. Some of the other girls may have ideas. Or maybe Tulip can educate them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Helping out pregnant ladies at the salon keep their frisky husbands satisfied might be an excellent side hustle for Tulip. She could use her tips to pay for her salon appointments. Tulip seems to be a high maintenance sissy.
      Donna Young

      Delete
    2. I think he will be listening for a while yet. He still has so much to understand.

      Delete
  6. Tulip is such an innocent little gurl. A sissy who immediately accepts her wife's no penetration rule and that her tongue is her sex tool would have no way of knowing how men act (except for her brief encounter with Derick). When she gets home from the beauty parlor she should ask permission of her wife to thank her orally for protecting her from the men that other girls have to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Mary. Most mens behaviour doesn't centre around their skin care regime, laundry and nail care. Tulip has nothing in common with men.

    ReplyDelete