Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Working on Content Photo Captions Issue

I apologize, yesterday the new batch of captions were stopped from Blogger's censorship policy. Nothing explicit was shown by the way. I think it was one of the more restrained posts. I won't posts anything new until this is sorted. I make no money from this blog, this blog is entirely free and accessible for those the many people that enjoy this genre in the kink community. I hope this site has served well as a small online home/hub to those that enjoy crossdressing/femdom fiction. 

Sincerly,

Annabelle Brito
(Forced Feminization Illustration Art) 


 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for providing your many fans with all the amazing content. I don't know how you find the time to do it.
    Donna Young

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna you are such a doll. I have to admit, yes this blog does take some of my time, but everyone's enjoyment of it is a reward for me. Its also an escape.

      Delete
  2. I enjoy the blog and look forward to the continuation

    ReplyDelete