Sunday, April 28, 2024

Lily Charolette (French Sissy Poodle): Sunday Submissions (April 28, 2024)

Lily Charolette my French Sissy Poodle wanted to share something, so I finally took off her ball gag today and she said she wanted to share these images with you all. Before she could scream for help I put the ball gag back in her mouth, "Mmmmpphh!" and threw her back in her cage. 

"Bad sissy! Back in your cage!" 

(Slams the kettle cage)

What do you all think of these, I like the second one actually, it has a definitive absoluteness of it.





10 comments:

  1. Don't tell anyone. These pics are making my cage tight for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This worthless French poodle is here for this, provide entertainment and being belittled by her superiors sisters. Many thanks for your comments, to Miss Anabelle for taking me under her wing, and for publishing these pictures. Kisses to all. Lilly charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the feeling no one likes me on this site

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Never mind i will cope, again, kisses and all the best in future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be so silly, you little Sissy Poodle. We adore you, especially when we walk you on your leash.

      Delete
    2. Thank You Miss Priscilla…arf arf

      Delete
    3. A yes. Oh my sweet, little Sissy Fifi Poodle. Come here. Now, on your hind legs girl. Good girl, Sissy Fifi Poodle. Now beg. Make your wrists nice and limp and pretty. Oh what a good girl, you are. Now how about a treat? Look what Mistress has for you? Do you like that? That's a sweetie. That's it. Now nibble on the nice treat Mistress has. Doesn't that tatse just so good? MIstress likes it. It feels wonderful for me.

      Delete