Thursday, April 14, 2016

Miss Donna interview now up on the Erotica Authors Corner

I'm very happy to announce that my interview with Miss Donna (Adventure at the Mall and The Party) is now up in the Erotica Authors Corner.

She is a lovely person and a talented writer. In this very in depth interview she shares the real life stories behind her stories.

I'm very honored to have interviewed her and fortunate that she shared a little of herself on this blog.

Click Below 

Miss Donna Interview



2 comments:

  1. Good interview. It's always interesting to hear from the authors of the stories we enjoy so much. Thanks for doing this for us Annabelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the interview. I try to treat this interview like Bravo's Inside the Actors Studio. With a high respect to the craft and writer.

      Delete