Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Karen Jensen's new hot coerced feminization erotica story is a unique one with dual perspectives

Janice and Joe are a young couple who just got married. They known each other since teens and they seem meant for each other, but their honeymoon gets rocked by an intimate secret from Joe. Janice decides to explore this less than masculine secret and exploit it for herself as she is able to control Joe with newfound power and control in the relationship. Can Joe regain being the man in the marriage or is he trapped in skirts and panties due to his "Performance Anxiety." 

Sample: 


She then took my cock cage and put it on me. Using a bathrobe sash she tied my hands behind my back. Then she removed her panties and stuffed them in my mouth. Another bathrobe sash was tied around my face preventing me from spitting out her panties. She marched me to the closet and closed the door, telling me that is where I would spend the night. 

It was dark inside with little light in the closet, but I could hear Janice and Monica making love until the wee hours of the morning. Their moans and sighs and my imagination of what they were doing were turning me on causing me great discomfort as my cock tried to get hard in the confines of the cage.

This seamy erotic feminization story is told in a unique perspective with dual points of view from both Janice and Joe which gives us a unique perspective from each character as they experience femdom, pleasure, role reversal, humiliation and makeovers. Told by the intelligent and and talented Karen Jensen

Link:

1 comment: