Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Thank You Priscilla, WE will Miss You

It is with great sadness and after a difficult phase in trying to plan this, I decided to simply announce that the Mistress of Feminization Priscilla Gay will be retiring from writing large story chapters. She says she will continue to write smaller short specials. 

I  A great loss to the world of femdom/feminization erotica, Pris, Pris is the first author who introduced me to this lovely genre and created arguably THE FEMINIZATION EROTICA STORY, The Subjugated Step Sissy. 

2 comments:

  1. What does this mean for the incomplete stories of sorority sissy and subjugated step sissy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, anyone that wants to can complete those stories. I am burned out on writing long stories. I have a life away from writing Forced Femme Fiction. I play music, I do charity work and I have a wife that just had surgery that I am caring for. Writing Forced Femme Fiction takes away from all that. I'm more interested in doing the other things now. Thank you for your concern.

    ReplyDelete