Monday, August 20, 2018

Kylie Gable's Feminization Folios now available!



My apologies to my fans, but during my absence from moderatin the blog, my good friend Kylie Gable commissioned me to create two covers for her highly praised collection of hot feminization erotica! There is so many great stories from Kylie Gable! Bridled by the BridesmaidsFeminized by his Lesbian Neighbors, Sissy-in-Law and my favorite (yes I'm biased, but its still so good) The Jaguar: The City of Fire and Rage!



Feminization Folio Volume 4

Claudia's Campus Domme
Forced Feminization: A Love Story
The Cuckysitter
Feminized by his Lesbian Neighbors
Trained!
April's Fool
Party Favor
Claudia's Campus Cuckold
Bridled by the Bridesmaids
The Jaguar: The City of Fire and Rage

Link:

Feminization Folio Volume 4
Feminization Folio Volume 3

After the Ordeal
Sissy-in-Law
Reunion
Trial of a Feminizer
High Heeled Coup
Thirty-Two Flavors (With Alyssa Paige and Mindi Harris)
Convention Feminization 1
Convention Feminization 2
French Exchange

Link:

Feminization Folio Volume 3


Please look into these titles, you get so much feminization literature for your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment