Lately I have started to think about making a glossary of terms feminization terms to perhaps help new curious readers who lurk around. I can remember the first time I was reading or stumbled on the sissy girl stories.com and was shocked and aroused so much that I started to literally shake (yes, I did) when I read that a penis could enter a male's anus after he was made over into a feminized slut! Wow! I had no idea! Let me know if anyone or if any of you little fairies would be interested in that?
*Marked are written by the filthy mind of our sweet little princess Priscilla, who violated her journalistic integrity in getting banged by the interviewee like a common street whore in her Louis to Louisa article for Urban BoiWives. That will be the last time I send her out to interview anyone for a while. Ms Bouffant acted in a very unprofessional manner and will be subject to discipline by our Directors representing the Winthrop Foundation.
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
13
Oh my I am shocked at Priscilla. Not for going beyond the boundaries of journalism, but that she could evoke so much from Louisa! She does not look capable of railing Priscilla!
ReplyDelete2) Miss Georgina should also recall, a coming out is also a presentation or marketing of sorts. Someone presented as potential marriage material. I am sure Mother has some potential suitors in mind. Mother knows best.
7) I am sure Mother is thinking he has found a better job than she ever expected.
8) Big tits he cannot take off - they will always remind Bonnie who they have become. Mother is right
10) Too bad surgeons could not insert a bladder of sorts where a pregnancy is carried. Imagine being able to add fluid thru a port once a week, and see the sissy swell up? Squeeze the bladder, so Sissy always is running to the ladies'? Maybe the deluxe model could even have something that kicks? and after long enough, you drain Sissy (who will have a nice set of stretch marks!) for a few months, before you "knock her up" again?
15) Lovely pants, showing off a feminine hips and butt so well. But maybe that back zipper should be longer, in case anyone needs access, and does not want to wait to strip them off? The earrings a nice touch too.
19) Now, now, Mistress, be honest. Even if Chantelle stopped whining instantly, you'd have her sucking the bull's cock and taking him anally anyway. You planned on watching her ever since you started her HRT. You even reserved the deflowering for streaming on OnlyFemmes.
21) His first, but hardly his last. He's lovely.