Sunday, August 12, 2018

Jinhill 2000's Chair for Sale now here on the blog!

I recently added Jinhill 2000's Chairs for Sale to the blog, she is a new author who agreed to share her stories to the blog. She has been crossdressing for years now and draws from experience in her life.

Sample:

As you press against me for entry I exhale to accept the intruder. The pressure increases as does the pain and I try to climb up the hood of the car but you have a grip on my hip bones and pull me down impaling your exquisite piece of manhood deep inside my warm tight hole. You hold still and ask if I am ok but all I can do is pant like a dog.

Readers may remember her from the The Pick of the Week last month, her first story to this blog will be one of many to come soon.

Please be kind and leave a comment for Jin's Chairs for Sale as it will be such an enjoyable read for fans of crossdressing short story erotica.

Link:

Chairs for Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment