Monday, April 2, 2018

Priscilla now added to the Erotica Author’s Corner!

The long awaited interview with Priscilla Gay Bouffant is now up!

Sample:


Annabelle B: Tell me about forced feminization. The forced feminization genre has a complex fan base, It is a genre where readers are taken into a situation where a male is coerced/forced/manipulated into wearing female clothing and being put into a traditional submissive role of female by strong and smart females. What is the appeal of it to readers?Did you struggle at first understanding this for your own life? Do you find contradictions with the genre?

Priscilla: I know why it appeals to me. It makes it a lot easier for me to be dressed up, if I'm forced or coerced. I agree, there is a contradiction when in actuality, no one would have to actually force me. I just like having my "Girls" told what to wear, how their hair is going to be done, etc. For me, when I first fantasized about cross-dressing, I of course wondered, "Am I a homosexual?" 

Link: 

1 comment:

  1. Great interview Annabelle. Love Priscilla's work.

    ReplyDelete