Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Pick of the Week: Paralyzed - A Short Story

This week's Pick of the Week comes from a new author named Maryanne Peters on FictioMania. Her short story is a unique take on the Feminization genre, with the perspective coming from Mr. Rixon a man completley paralyzed unable to move or talk, but can still hear, think and breath.

While in the hospital, Rixon is visited by his former partner Dr Mark Jermyn. it is hinted that they worked as Neuro-Chemical Engineers, but something happened that soured that professional relationship. It got so bitter between the two that the younger Dr. Jermyn took Rixon's young male son and turned him into a cute young lady! Unable to move or protest over the feminization of his son through chemicals and brainwashing, Rixon lays helpless as Jermyn describes how he enjoys taking his "daughter" to an orgasm each night!

Sample:

 "But against that I had lost all hope for the future of my family and my
company.  My only child, the son who would carry my name and could have
taken over my company was now no more.  I knew that already because in her
excitement "she" could not spare me the details.  He had already
surrendered his testicles months ago, and "that little procedure" was the
final operation.  The operation that had been planned by Jermyn.  It was
he who had engineered the brainwashing of my son, the end of my line and
my current fate, paralyzed and unable to move or communicate."

A short unique take on the genre with a somewhat warm comforting ending.

Great story Maryanne!

Link:
Paralyzed -A Short Story 

4 comments:

  1. I started off just hating this story....the premise and treatment of the characters was just so evil....and then at the end I didn't really know what to think...still evil...yes but there's more than that here....a really different kind of story...
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karran thank you for leaving your thoughts, yes I felt it was a little cruel, but what I enjoyed was it had an almost cuckold style with the father helpless in the feminization of his natural heir.

      Thank you Kaareen.

      P.S Love your blog!

      Delete
  2. This story was well executed but the story itself left me weirdly ambivalent. I mean you hated the guy but one of his victims was deliriously happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dklyde, glad you are back commenting! Yes the story is a different take on the genre. But I agree with your comment.

      Delete