Thursday, August 20, 2026

Priscilla's Photo Captions Pick of the Week (8/19/26)

Hey everyone, I have family over this week and its taken time away from the blog duties. The work load from my day job has also been overwhelming, so apologize for the late Priscilla captions. This week we have a healthy variety for everyone. A few also went 'there'....if you know, you know. Don't ever say I try not be unifying in this genre. 

I am aware of one caption being 'cut', unfortunately thats how we got it. Sweet kisses to all you little slut muffins. 

(* Written by our sweet Priscilla Gay Bouffant. Hail Cassandra!)

1

2

3

*5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13


14

15

16

17

18

19

20


*21

22

23







 

19 comments:

  1. Your panels always leave my panties wetter than when I arrived

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many fans of this site would love to occupy one of the work stations in #20 ?
    I wonder how long each shift is? It is probably a very busy place.
    Can you imagine how many guys stop by after work for a little relief before heading home?
    Hey girls, check our Throne's new story on Fictionmania, , Massage Parlor Sissy.
    It is wild.....5 tissues !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wouldn't need to tie me down

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sissy in #11 is in for a rough time. I especially like that his 'date' has been told he enjoys acting like he hates what's being done to him. That will make the visitor try even harder.

    And thanks to Donna for those enthusiastic words about my latest on Fictionmania.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. The Sissy just may as well settle in for a long night and attempt, against all odds to enjoy the evening.

      Delete
  5. He is very lucky. She must really love him if she wants to see him sexually FulFILLED while she is correcting his character. I'm sure in time he will wish it is his birthday every week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think, Tulip. The sissy will probably be affected by being denied the form of sex he used to enjoy.

      Delete
  6. I would love to know the back story on the sissy in #18.
    Was she a failure as a male, and decided to accept an offer from a man she met online?
    Perhaps she was sent to prison for drug possession at a very young age. After spending several years as a prison wifie, the sissy found it impossible to go back to living as a male after she was paroled. Family and friends have abandoned her.
    Are there other "Stepford" wives living in the neighborhood ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've gathered, "She" was in a steep competition for a promotion at work. The Alpha male whom beat "Her" out, convinced her she'd be better off as his Beta Sissy Wife than his competition. She's now much more at peacde with who she is than what she was trying to be.

      Delete
    2. She may be at peace with her new life, but does she realize that the pre-nep entitles her to very little if the marriage ends in divorce? Her credit cards are easily cancelled by Daddy. Sissy no longer has a driver's license. The house she is in front of is in a trust. Hubby controls every aspect of her life, including her lip color.
      Could you live as a woman under those conditions?

      Delete
  7. I hope that Tippy performs well while on her date with Mr. Marcel.
    She will look fabulous after getting a home perm. There is something sexy about a sissy sitting under a portable bonnet hairdryer while getting ready for a date with an Alpha Male. A bouffant flip will make Tippy look more age appropriate for her older beau.
    I hope that Ms. Elspeth makes sure that Tippy is fresh and clean in case Mr. Marcel decides to make love to his new receptionist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mitzi in number 21 seems to be recovering well from her full neutering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeffrey in number 15, still doesn't seem to be encouraged by stepmother's attempt to calm his worries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Sissy in number 8 seems to have settled into the lifestyle comfortably. No problems there. Two hours bouncing on Daddy's man-meat? No problem there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am quite impressed by Daddy! Two hours?

      Delete
  11. The older sister in number 7 seems very possessive, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do hope Albert in #3 can improve his cleaning skills. If he keeps giving her these little excuses to deny him access to his old friends he will be left with hers. Playing a different kind of four ball.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He would prefer to be out when she has a gentleman call.

    ReplyDelete

Ahh Sweetie, did you just come to what you just read? Or want to just bitch? Let us know. XOXO