![]() |
| Source: Sissy Since Forever |
(After being kidnapped from home, feminized and auctioned to the highest bidder in a secret auction house)
"I never wanted to dress as a girl. I never wanted to wear makeup or hair ribbons or a collar."
"I never wanted my cock locked in a chastity cage."
"And I definitely never wanted a man to fuck me."
"But 'Daddy' wanted all of that. He wanted my unquestioning submission. And he wanted to show me that this was my proper place. Kneeling. Submitting. Obeying."
(One Week Later After....)
"Now I want all of this. And I want Daddy. And I want him to fuck me... again. And again."

It did not take long to break her spirit.
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine what the sissy will look like a year from now?
Daddy has the resources to customize his sissy. His friends will be very jealous.
To have the resources to be what you were meant to be
ReplyDelete