Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Story Based on Actual Events: Behind the Beauty Salon Doors

*Behind the Beauty Salon DoorsInspired by events and people from Priscilla Gay Bouffant's personal life. 

Blair owns his own business and is married to a wonderful woman who supports his secret crossdressing identity, "Sabrina," however his world begins to unravel when he becomes smitten with his wife's best friend's brother, Stefan, a beautiful young man who may harbor gay feelings towards him. 

Sample:

 I maneuvered myself in the “69” position with my lover. I was giving Estefania, the option to enjoy me sucking her as she relaxed. Or she could play with or suck my penis if she so desired. Initially as I took her cock into my mouth, she sighed and enjoyed what I was doing to her.

    “Oh Sabrina darling. This is so much more than amazing. I’ve never experienced anything like this,” my Sissy Girl sighed as I licked her balls, sucked lightly on them, and then I swallowed her gorgeous penis up to the hilt, suctioning it between my painted lips and my beautifully blushed cheeks.

Giving in to his latent same sex attraction to this beautiful young man, it sets up a domino effect that leads Blair to lose everything such as his masculinity, leaving him on his knees in front of a dominant provocative woman who will bring out the woman in Blair and experience womanhood in all its most intimate glory as Sweet Sissy Girl "Coco"

Sample:

“Have good cry Sissy. Your marriage is over. I have spoken to both your mother, Roxanne and your Mother-in-Law Brenda. You mother is very disenchanted with you, more so due to you hiding your true sexuality. Brenda of course, is glad her daughter will be rid of you. You are Fag-Bait now Coco. So be nice to the Homosexual men I set you up with, and enjoy your new lifestyle and make the most of it. Be sweet to your lovers. I’ll see to it that they all have plenty of money to spend on you and that they are very generous towards you,” Vivian promised. 

***********************************************


    “Suck, Coco,” he told me as he pushed his cock deeper into my mouth. 

    He looked very serious. I shyly blushed as I opened my mouth to receive his Penis. I began to suck as he held my neck and shoulders snugly.

    “Ah. Now this is nice. And don’t concern yourself about someone coming in here. The door is locked and I have the Privacy Please sign hanging on the knob. Oh Coco, you have the sweetest set of lips. Nice and sexy-plump. And I put on an extra coat of Passion Plum by Revlon when I did your makeup,” Sandy explained.

    “Ah. Now, that I’m wet, and nice and hard, It’s time to butt Fuck you my sweet Fairy Bitch. That’s it, stand up and come over here and bend over this end table. Good girl. Hold onto the legs while I tie up your hands,” Sandy said.

Will Blair be able to salvage his marriage and retain what is left of his former life after his infidelity with another male? And uncover the truth behind the ladies behind his new feminine lifestyle? Or will he remain as Coco, the feminized meek sex doll who takes it up the butt Behind the Beauty Salon Doors!

Link to story:

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed writing this so very, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Comment is in response to the Donna Young Comment that did not get posted for some reason, Donna's Comment was as follows,
    "Vivian is a very controlling mentor. I loved when she informed Coco that her marriage was over. She made it clear that Coco will only be dating gay men from now on. Most men love redheads with curls. Coco looks very sexy.
    Details make any story more interesting. Having Coco wearing Palazzo pants and carrying a MK hobo purse on her date with Sandy leaves no doubt who the "girl" in that relationship is. The oral sex scene was terrific!"
    Donna
    Thank you Donna! Yes, Vivian was, and still is, the most fabulously, supportive, domineering Mentor that any Aspiring, young homosexual could possibly wish for. Coco began as most Crossdressers do, starting out as a "Straight" male. Then, as Sabrina, Coco had sex with a gorgeous Hispanic boy, and realized "She" might be bisexual. But when exposed to a fully Gay lifestyle by the very Pushy, Vivian, Coco melted and eventually fell head over heels in love with William. What Gay Sissy Boy wouldn't relish life in the fast lane with a handsome, British, K-Street Attorney? And Coco owes it all to Vivian for her relentless insistence that Coco was then and now no more than "Gay-Bait" to put it very bluntly. I really tried to put it all out there with this story, Donna. Thanks for reading it so very carefully. Priscilla

    ReplyDelete