Friday, March 1, 2024

Remembering the First Time Trying on Feminine Underwear

 I just have been in the sixth grade, through shows like Silk Stalkings, clothing catalogues and watching the ultra sexy "Father Figure" music video from George Micheal in which we see a model in lingerie I had become fascinated and aroused (didn't understand it) by it's erotic nature. 

While the folks were gone and me alone in the home, got curious and decided to go for it, I can't tell you how nervous I was, even if I was alone and no one would know.

Putting it on I felt like I crossed a line. The material felt completely different. I feel soft and vunerable. I had no idea that there would be more like me and I wasn't alone. That's comforting.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this darling. Oh yes Mummy's things and her wigs were just so very tempting. Yes. About 12 I think. The dawn of Puberty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was that the front door I just heard????????//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scariest sound imaginable when secretly dressing!

      Delete