Sunday, June 24, 2018

Priscilla's "The Intern" is finally completed!

Priscilla's The Intern is finally completed! 

“When I saw you in that salon, while we helped your Mommy femme you up, I told you that I could eat you up, you pansy-girl. Well Mommy’s sissy boy, I finally get to eat you up today,” Jenna said throatily.
     Sandra locked her legs around Jenna’s waist tightly. “Oh yes Jenna! It has been too long. Take me darling. Take me in any way you desire, my dream lover, come true!” Sandra exclaimed passionately.
     With Sandra on her back Jenna took a lubricated finger and inserted it into Sandra’s rectal pussy hole. Sandra responded by alternating between using two lubed fingers on Jenna’s clitoris and vaginal entryway. Jenna added a second finger into Sandra’s anus causing Sandra to buck and sigh loudly.

In this steamy conclusion, Sandra meets a dominant powerful woman with a taste for submissive sissy girls like Sandra! 

Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment