Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Priscilla's The Intern 2 is coming!


Priscilla's erotic femdom sissy story,  The Intern (originally from Sandy Sullivan) is coming to a close.

I will be formatting this exclusive treat from Priscilla to the F.F.I.A blog this week. I will try to have it release it this Thursday! Look for alot to happen in the busy life of Sandra!

Below is a sample:

“Listen honey, don’t fight this any longer. Just give into it baby. You know you want it. I was in this same chair once. There is no escape. The only way out is through complete obedience. Trust me if you give in it will feel so good. You know you want to be pretty. I can tell you want to join the good girls and giggle and have fun. If you want to be treated like a lady, you must surrender to your femininity!”

    “It was like I had an epiphany. I had that mantra going through my head for the rest of the day until that evening. The next day, I went to my counselor and told her I wanted to wear the highest heels I could, and I wanted a larger dose of T-Blockers and hormones so I could grow B-cup breasts,” smiled Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment