Sunday, May 20, 2018

Perils of Paul: Helping or Helpless & The Pool Party

Hello Dear Readers, 

Recently Valerie Whip finished up a new installment to her Perils of Paul series! Perils of Paul: Helping or Helpless & The Pool Party

This time Paul is featured in two sexy stories cooked up from the dirty mind of Valerie! 

Book 6 is a double feature with Paul (Helping or Helpless) getting tricked into being a subdued plaything object by a couple of young women, which he later finds out he will be part of a bigger kinky plan by the ladies. In The Pool Party, Paul is unexpectedly lured into a pool party which turns into a secret competition by the girls on who can give the better makeover to the boys!

This book contains over 9,000 words of feminization, bondage, female domination, humiliation, bisexuality (female on female) and sexual situations! It is intended for mature audiences.
   

Sample from Perils of Paul: Book 6

"I have another project that I'm working on but I don't know if you'll be able to help me," she said. 

"Hey, I did this okay.  What's the problem?"

"Well I have to alter a gown for my friend by tomorrow, and I can't get the hem straight.” Judy then moved next to me and ran her finger up and down my forearm. 

"I'm not much of a seamstress, but I did work in an upholstery shop making drapes and slip covers for a while.  Let me see the dress." 

We walked into the dining area where she had the sewing machine set up and the dress askew on the table.  It was a beautiful pink satin, full length gown.  It was form fitting through the torso and flared out in ruffles almost to the floor. 

"I can't see how it hangs in order to get the hem even all the way around", she whined. 

I asked if she had a dress form or mannequin to put the dress on, so as to view the dress hanging rather than flat on the table. 

She said, "No, but maybe you could hold it up and I could measure it." 

I held it up against my body while she scurried around the bottom trying to measure. 

"It's not working. It's too full to measure like this."  She finally said with hesitation, "Do you think you could put it on while I quickly mark it?  No one will see and it will only take a minute," she added quickly. "I'll be so grateful, you don't know how much I need to finish this," she pleaded. Judy was now coyly blinking her eyelashes at me. She then let her right hand caress her breast and her left hand moved to the front of her skirt as if she wanted to scratch something that was itching her.

I agreed, and stepped into the gown and tried to pull it up.  It wouldn't go over my jeans. 
"Go in there", she said, pointing to the bedroom, "and slip off your pants so you can pull it up."  She called after me, "Be careful there are a million pins in it."

I went into the bed room and pulled off my jeans and stepped into the dress.  I gently hiked it up over my hips and tried to put my arms through the spaghetti straps, but my sweat shirt would not allow it.  I yanked the sweat shirt off and finished putting the dress on.  Surprisingly the dress fit me.  I'm not a large man, but I thought this woman who was going to wear it must be an Amazon.  I reached around to pull the zipper up but couldn't reach it.  I walked back out to the dining area and asked Judy to do the honors.

Judy slowly pulled the zipper up, and as she reached mid-way asked me to take in a deep breath and pull in my stomach.  The zipper closed all the way and she clasped the hooked at the top.  Judy went around straightening the material.  "Here stand up on this chair so I can see how it looks", as she arranged a chair facing the far wall.  "It's supposed to stick out more.  Oh, I forgot the crinoline.  Here slip this up under the dress", as she handed me a short petticoat made of the stiff fabric.  It scratched my legs as I drew it up to my waist because all I had on was my under pants.  Judy politely looked away as I hiked the light pink under garment into place. 

I said, "It barely comes past my ass."  She said she knew that, explaining that it was only intended to hold the dress away at the hips and then the dress was supposed to fall straight down from there.  "You're doing fine, I just have to get some pins from the bedroom," she quipped as she went to the bedroom.  In a moment she returned with a box of pins.

She had just started putting pins in the hem when I heard a voice behind me.  "Don't you look cute, big boy?" the female voice cooed.  I swung around to see Peggy from the office staring at me. 
"Oh great, this is just great!” I exclaimed.

The conversation was fast and furious.  It seemed that Peggy had just decided to pop in and Judy was saying that she should have called first.  Judy explained what I had done and how I had gotten into the current situation.  Peggy said she thought that it was really nice of me to help out.  Judy added that none of her friends were the same size as her out of state friend, and she thought she'd never find someone in time to hem the dress.  Peggy repeated how nice it was of me to cooperate and added as a tease, "Besides you do look quite attractive in that color".  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, my curiosity is piqued! Fine, I'll check it out.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete