Wednesday, December 13, 2023

La Chic Sissy is now available to read from the blog!

 La Chic Sissy is now available! This new erotica offering from the delicious and imaginative mind of Feminization and Sissifaction mastermind Priscilla Gay Bouffant. 

Casey a recent high school graduate from sunny Orange County falls is lured into a submissive and emasculating role of being a young sissy girl by wealthy Arab siblings Darian and Amir and a mysterious unexpected accomplice!

Sample:

We separated from the kiss momentarily and he added, “You are going to be so pretty, my very, sexy, girly Cassie.”

    It was then as he kissed me again that he pulled down my swim trunks to my knees and gripped my cock firmly with his well-lubed fingers. As much as I wanted to pull away, I instead hugged him to my body with my arms around his broad shoulders.

    Once again Darian broke away from the kiss and stood up. He took off his swim suit to expose his dangling boner. Then he pulled mine off  and said, “I want you to suck me Cassie.”

    “Please don’t call me Cassie? I’m not a girl. My name is Casey,” I asked.

    He then slapped my face sharply, with his right hand, bringing tears to my eyes, and frightening me into subservience. 


    “You are not a boy either. You are a Sissy-Femme. Casey is a boy’s name. Cassie is your new Sissy name. When Amira and I transform you into a passable girl, we’ll give you a far more feminine name. Now blow me, you Effeminate, Sissy, Faggot, Bitch. On your knees, now. You may call me Daddy,” Darian demanded.

    “Yes Daddy. I’ve really never sucked a cock, Daddy,” I said, taking his penis into my hands.

    “Play with my balls. Lick my cock and testicles. Take my rod into your mouth and lick and suck it. I wish you were wearing a few coats of lipstick. I enjoy my Sissies wearing lipstick when they blow me,” Darian added.

    “Now get my cock nice and dripping wet. With plenty of your mouth dribble on my penis, along with lots of jelly lube on my cock, as well as in your anus, I plan
on fucking you very soon, Cassie. Don’t fear. My cock is averaged size at best,” Darian promised as I took his penis into my mouth, practically up to his testicles, and began slurping. At least he wouldn’t be ejaculating into my mouth. Though I could already taste the salty pre-cum.

    I sucked away obediently until Darian said, “You’ve done quite well my darling, Sissy Femme. Now lay on your back upon that exceptionally comfortable chaise lounge, so that I can lubricate us both, and then I’ll screw you.”

The story is perfect for the holiday season which featured a some new unexpected ways of a emasculation for the sissy and as well as some delicious detailed descriptions of enjoying the feminized transformed sissy intimately. Priscilla also uses a different taste and style of dresses for our heroine.

Find out just how much Casey is transformed and just how far they push him into being....  La Chic Sissy !

Link:

 La Chic Sissy 

3 comments:

  1. I had plenty of fun writing this, and I've already started another sexy piece! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story is amazing! No other author includes the details of life in a Salon like the fabulous Miss Bouffant. I like that Casey is now sleeping in rollers. The chapter detailing her getting a perm was perfect. I could almost smell the harsh chemicals !
    The legal name change, HRT therapy and strict diet all combine to slowly strip away any remaining male tendencies.
    I love that Nina is supportive of her son's transformation. Wearing a hijab is a big step for the sissy, She now has the daughter she always wanted.
    You obviously spent a lot of time writing this story. Thank you for posting it here.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure is all mine, Miss Donna. Yes, Kassima is any man's dream Trophy girl, especially an Arabic Male expecting complete subservience and obedience from a wife, concubine or chattel.

      Delete