Sunday, March 5, 2023

New Art added to Billie's Story

This year has been very rocky for me, learning of Valerie passing away and now my marriage falling apart. Its been brutal. When I first started this blog it was for fun and never intended it to be a job or for profit. Its something I wished I had seen when I first learned about crossdressing. 

Now, I'm just depressed and feel like a zombie walking around aimlessly without feeling and purpose. Lately I have been getting a small boost with the number of people who have left comments and feedback. I appreciate that a lot. It gives me a sense of purpose and I don't feel like a waste of space. 

I added in some new art to Billie's Story, I found myself drawn to it after Valerie passed. Its an older story which never got much attention. It was written by "Wild Billie"

Link:

Billie's Story

Tomorrow (March 6, 2023) my friend Valerie a once living flesh and blood person with a heart will be laid to rest in their home state of Florida. 

Have a blessed day everyone.

Annabelle B 


4 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for all your heartache, loss and struggles...truly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa. I have to come to terms with this. I would lie by saying it didn't bother me. I'm terrible with someone dies in my life. Bless you Vanessa.

      Delete
  2. I so sorry to hear about your marriage issues, hun, but you are NOT a waste of space. You are a fun, vibrant, creative human being that I'm proud to call a (long-distance) friend. The world is a better, brighter place because you're in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a doll Sally. I appreciate you saying that. God bless you. Thank you immensely.

      Delete