Monday, June 1, 2020

Priscilla's Photo Caption of the Week (June 1, 2020)

I met Darin in. a gay bar/restaurant where I was having lunch. As I began dressing and looking more femme, I'd started looking around for a bull. I'd slimmed down. Instead of being slim, I now looked almost svelte and sylphlike. My ponytail now reached the middle of my back. I often wore it tossed over my shoulder down the front of my blouse. The ladies at the salon where I worked often told me I looked as "pretty as any girl" they'd ever seen. 

When some music came on, Darin asked me to dance. After some dancing and kissing he took me home. Before we had sex he spanked me. 

Then he had me kneel and he put a collar on me. As he collared me he said, "We're going to have sex now, Cindy. Yes, that's your new name, Cynthia. You're mine now girl. You'll be moving in here with me, so I can keep an eye on you. Now get all those clothes off and mince into my bedroom, you pretty, little thing."


8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The way Cindy looks at him, you know he just owns her now. She's so overwhelmed by his masculinity. Such a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes darling. And I'll bet you'd have that same look in your eyes if some good looking hunk of a stud was putting a slave collar and leash on you?

      Delete
  3. I'm drooling at the thought of being in her place. Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the right place to be, we would be taken care of

      Delete
    2. Please read the "New" story to the right under "New erotic stories on the blog." It's called 'Glam Girly." It's an expansion that goes with the Meme.
      Yes, you know she is in an enviable position. She appears to be very "trusting" of Darin as he attaches her "Slave" leash and collar. But along with the trust there appears to be just a very slight amount of trepidation involved. She has the slightest look of "Please don't be too rough master and hurt me?" He probably won't be too rough but she'll be sucking a lot of cock and her pink ass will be being entered quite a bit I'm sure.

      Delete
  4. Lika darling. I looked at your photo. Honey you are sexy. Thank you so much for commenting, precious!

    ReplyDelete