Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Priscilla's Letitia Now Published!

I'm sending a lot of love to Priscilla Gay Bouffant. She has spoiled me and this blog with her captivating stories of transformation stories. You know you are reading one of her stories as she provides layers of depth and exploration of rituals with unforgattable characters. Letitia is no different as it will be one of her first of new stories published exclusively here on the this blog!

Thank you Pris Pris! 

Sample from story:
Then I crawled between my man’s legs and continued to suck his large, 8-inch cock. When that thick monster was between my butt cheeks, I was in heaven! I could easily climax, just from it rousing my prostrate. If he was butt screwing me, and I was having trouble he always encouraged me to masturbate myself.
     His cock was getting huge, stiff and swollen. I asked him if he wanted to screw me, or if he wanted to come in my mouth. Or I let him know he could spunk all over my face and hair.
    “No, my angel. Not on your beautiful face and hair. You spend so much time at the salon becoming more beautiful for me, I’d never dare ruin your makeup or hairstyle with my sperm,” he said so thoughtfully.
     “Then I’m going to swallow every drop. You can screw me later tonight, love,” I smiled.
     I loved it when he dropped a big load between my tongue and lips. Except this time, he wanted my hot ass-pussy more than he wanted to spunk in my mouth. I could feel his desire as he squeezed my shoulders the more I sucked and slurped his hard dick.

    “I need to screw you Letitia. Kneel for me honey and hold tightly to the headboard,” he said, as he pulled his penis from my mouth.

Link to story:
Letitia 

2 comments:

  1. Anna Maria darling! You are such a doll! I adore you lover! Kisses! Pris Pris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prostate. You may be prostrate after he stimulates your prostate.

    ReplyDelete