Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Kylie Gable's Mask of the Jaguar now released with book link

It has been a tough week for me. Last week I injured my back at my job which slowed down all my projects and updates of the blog. Sorry about that.

I first have to thank you all those that commented on Priscilla's newest story, Sorority Sissy. It is a great read from the master.

Before I got hurt I had just finished all my illustrations for Kylie Gable's Mask of the Jaguar. It will be the refined edition of the book with visuals.
New readers, the story is this, two female vigilantes: The Jaguar (in black) and her partner Katsumi (white catsuit) kidnap abusive, corrupt, and bigoted men and they punish them by forcefully feminizing them.

Link to Illustrated version:

Mask of the Jaguar

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is gorgeous - I love that image!

    Hopefully you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete