Thursday, February 22, 2024

Short Story: Tulip is all Washed Out

Tulip Fancy

Our heroine adjust to the routine of a traditional housewife....a girl's work is never done! Especially in the laundry room....

I suppose, I should be grateful that the hockey shirts don't need ironing. I was so proud when my wife was made Vice-Captain. What I didn't realize was, that also meant she would be in charge of the kit. 

After getting home, she would toss all her things on the floor expecting me to pick it up. Every time I bent down to pick up her kit she would smack my bum and laugh to herself. 

Since I'm the only one that does laundry in our house that meant it was up to me. I had ended up doing the laundry not long after we moved in together. Despite wearing a pipe ribbon, every three or four weeks I would discharge during the night. This would obviously make a mess in the sheets which my wife said she was not prepared to deal with and I needed to take responsibility. When that would happen, my wife would have me hand wash the white stains off by hand. After proper instruction from my wife and Kelly the laundry had become my domain. I can't believe how skippy Kelly's thong underwear is, I can't help but think that every time she stays over and has me do her laundry while she studies in the other room. 

With this extra work load I'm finding that I have to wash every day and sometimes twice. I'm getting up half an hour early every day just so I can get a load on the line before I go to work. In the afternoon I generally do our smalls and blouses in the sink. My wife, thankfully gets her suits dry cleaned through work. The hockey skirts are pretty easy to iron. They have no pleats and just two overlapped flaps to aid movement. I must say when the team runs out on Saturdays wearing my hard work there is a pride that I'm almost part of the team. I can't wait for the season to end though.... 

Love Tulip 

10 comments:

  1. Cheer up Tulip. Your living the life many of us would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a matter of time before his wife is spreading her legs for a real man ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or Tulip is spreading her cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's a pipe ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty blouse. I wonder if they are doing something special that day. Or is Tulip not the dressing down kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, He does look over dressed for laundry. What do you imagine they were doing that day?

      Delete
  6. So sad, is it really that unfair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really, I just think that Tulip is not used to that level of activity. Used to have more time for him self.

      Delete
  7. You never really explained what the sissy did that provoked her wife to take such drastic action. Was he one of those thoughtless guys who just assumed that women cooked and cleaned and took care of stuff? Was she caught dressed up pretending to be a woman not knowing what women traditionally did? Had she been just an arrogant male chauvinist?
    I guess it was some variation of the first two. I would bet sitting in the stands watching her spouse enjoy playing hockey she sighs occasionally dreaming of those old golf mornings. Do the other women bring husbands, or girlfriends to cheer them on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It can be anything you imagine. I'm sure things will come out about their early relationship in time. I can't really imagine Tulip as being a chauvinist though. Maybe we'll find out how much Tulip really enjoyed golf. Lots of things to imagine. I hope your idea's float through the comments here. Share them with everyone.

    ReplyDelete