Saturday, February 24, 2024

Check out Rachel Vargas short story: Behind Every Great Woman

Priscilla recommended me this wonderful erotic short story Behind Every Great Woman by RachelVargas. I never heard of the author or story, but after reading it, I was glad she recommend it to me. You may have already noticed it published on the New and Feminization Stories (Stand Alone Author Section), and the feedback has been great.

"Kim" is engaged to Janice, little does he know that he is in a Female Led Relationship, but he does not fully realize this. After taking on some light harmless feminine roles which gradually escalate he finds himself fully immersed in the soft delicate role of a soft girly female.   

This new classic  is a soft gradual tale of Kim being led into being placed in the soft feminine role by his wife. 

Wonderfully written by Vargas. 

Sample:

“Kim understands that I expect him to be obedient and pleasing to you also. You will let me know if he ever incurs your slightest displeasure. As my personal secretary, I intend to keep you very busy. We will work out a schedule for Kim which will allow him to help you around your apartment. He needs all the practice he can get with dusting, laundry and other household duties. Also, I want Kim to learn how to entertain. There will be times when I have guests, both ladies and gentlemen.”

Jan’s hand went to my chin, lifting it to where our eyes met.

“I think our little Kim secretly enjoys submitting to women. But he may be somewhat reluctant to please the gentlemen.”

I couldn’t believe what she was saying. She grinned broadly at the shocked expression on my face. Though I couldn’t see her, I knew Julie could not suppress a similar grin. My eyes were locked in terror to her own soft gaze as she continued.

A relatively short story with open spaces where the reader can project their own imagination. The story is filled with emotional details describing Kim's feelings and emotional confusion as "her" masculinity is eroded with his wife's young secretary Julie, witnessing his emasculation as both ladies "bond" grows and they think its time for sweet innocent Kim to experience the attraction of a strong, but caring arms of another man....

Link: 

Behind Every Great Woman

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful Story Intro, once again Masterfully done by Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete