Friday, February 16, 2024

New Erotic Story: "The Bella Faire Bride": Cheating Husband is turned into a Feminized Princess to be Auctioned off!


Jordan had the best life, living a life of luxury to wealthy parents and married to a beautiful young wife. However his constant secret encounters with prostitutes behind his wife's back have finally caught up to him! His mother in law and wife have the perfect form of payback. A deal with a mysterious underground academy that specializes in emasculating males and turning them into"Feminized Maiden." Only to be later sold as a"Trophy Princess" to ultra wealthy international clients!

Sample:

“You are classed as a Hetero-Virgin? Well, that will change as soon as we auction you off, I would dare presume? Which also means it will save us the trouble of Castrating you if you attempt to escape. If a wealthy man is bidding on a Hetero-Virgin he usually wants her testes to be intact, as well as her tits to only be hormonally induced,” the Doctor informed me. 

    “You see Priscilla. If one of the usual, extremely wealthy and powerful male bidders purchases you in order to strip away your maleness, and fully emasculate you, he wants to be the one that decides to have you Gelded. He also wants to be the individual that pays to have your Bosom enlarged to a set of DD sized tits,” Doctor Blaine smiled, heinously. 

    “Our only recourse, in order to discipline you, should you require it, would be to have you caned or properly whipped by one of our professional Discipline Mistresses. And those ladies truly enjoy the screeches and screams of their helpless, terrified victims. It could be a very long day and a very dark night for you, Priscilla,” the Doctor paused.

    “Some of those ladies will even stop to masturbate, prior to continuing your castigation. So be forewarned, Priscilla. Today, should I decide to promote you from Trainee, to Novitiate, the only way to go if you Fuck-up, is down. Way down. But we never permanently damage our most valuable properties,” Doctor Blaine added.

    “A Hetero-Virgin brings top dollar at any of our auctions. So we attempt not to leave any scars or permanent markings when we punish anyone such as you, Priscilla.

Priscilla's newest feminization erotica story offers her trademark style with new forms of emasculation that will become classic scenes that you will re-visit to re-experience and enjoy! 

Join us as Jordan is put through a enforced feminization education by the Bellafaire Institute and turned into sexy but sexually innocent Priscilla, The Bellefaire Bride!

Intro: 

Dinner with my “Witch" of a Mother-in-Law was never my favorite pastime. However this time the outcome was far worse that I could have ever imagined. Something must have been put into my Scotch-on-the-Rocks? I still have the very vague recollections of being dragged across the floor and the female voices, two of which were my wife and step-mother. 
    When I did come-to, I was seated and bound, in a tall-backed chair, with a penis-gag shoved into my mouth....

Link to the Complete Story:


7 comments:

  1. Annabelle's Introductions excite me, and I wrote the story. Isn't she fabulous? And I love the photo of the sexy, heavily made up girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story is brilliant! My first attempt at reading it ended when I was triggered (by the photo and the scene where Miss Priss learns her fate) and had to call for a clean-up in aisle 6. After I recovered, I had another accident while reading the scene where Priscilla is getting her hair and make-up done for the photo shoot. The level of detail is amazing. The amount of humiliation and emasculation is devastating. Great Job!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna. The hair dressing scene for the photo shoot is early in Chapter 3 I believe. Have you managed to progress further, or just taking a break to go to the drugstore for an extra box of tissues?

      Delete
    2. I had another eruption after reading how Patricia broke down and began crying after learning her fate. Many of us would react the same way. It is a very hopeless situation for all of the girls in her class.
      It may take me a few days to finish reading this soon to be classic. I want to enjoy every sentence...I don't want to miss any of the humiliating details!
      Donna

      Delete
    3. It appears Patricia then affected the entire class?

      Delete
  3. I read the story, found it delightful, and left several comments. Everyone should give it a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thank you Miss Throne. When I read some of the intense comments by you and Donna, i become sexually excited myself.

      Delete