Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Short Story: How Tulip Survives the Diner

Tulips Fancy

Our heroine now has a job and she is getting a ton of attention! 

It had been a few weeks since I started working at the diner. The midmorning crowd were mainly ladies out shopping. Coming in for tea and a chat. Not big tippers but nice and friendly. Alway quick with a compliment and tips about my love life. Until I flash my fake engagement and wedding rings. Part of my diner survival kit . 

Then its "My husband is a very lucky man." I just smile, I never try and correct the record. 

How could I?



The real problem is 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. People coming in for food. Lots of workmen, construction workers and office types. Let me tell you one lot is just as handsy as the others. 

After the first week my bottom was laterally black and blue. I was crying at night. My wife would comfort me. Even once saying I should take it as a compliment. I said I didn't want to go back. She said I could not leave another job, what would I do? She took me out and bought me two pairs of padded panties and two girdles to fit over them. I think of it as my armor. Thats the second part of my diner survival kit. 

They did actually make my uniform fit better and I could see from the look in my wife's eye that I had stirred something in her and she would be exercising her conjugal rights tonight. Which she did. The third part of the kit the owner showed me. You glue a little metal stud on the back of your order book folder. When you feel a hand where it is not supposed to be, you swat it. If you get them on the knuckles, it hurts and they move fast. Men are such pigs! I hate them. 

Even though I still am one I suppose..... Anyway, it won't be forever. I'll get a new job. Something that will impress my wife and make her see me in a whole new light. 

24 comments:

  1. I think it's so cruel sending Tulip to work Knowing he will get manhandled. What a brave person Tulip is. It is easy to see why he attracts such attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have to trust his mistress. She will know what is in his long term best interests. Know one wants to see a sissy abused for no reason. It does sound like he may still harbour inappropriate ambitions though. He may of not reached acceptance yet.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your concern for Tulips well being. It has been a steep learning curve for him.

      Delete
  2. Tulip is learning how physically abusive men can be. Women can be verbally abusive, especially if they are jealous of how cute & young Tulip appears to be.
    Perhaps Tulip can get a job as a shampoo girl at Priscilla's Salon. She can trade out her services for a beautiful set of acrylic nails and perhaps a perm.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. That may be a better option for Tulip. He is so pretty.

      Delete
    2. Oh gracious me! Is there anywhere more creepy to work that a diner? Yuck!

      Delete
    3. Absolutely... how about a being a clerk at an adult theater? Tulip would have all the old men in raincoats chasing her.
      What if she is hired to be a Hooters waitress? How creepy would that be?
      How about a job as a bartender in a Strip Club?
      Perhaps our girl could get a job giving happy endings at a massage parlor?

      Delete
    4. Maybe a nice tea shop instead of a yucky diner. He could wear a pretty lace apron. Serving tea in china cups and little cakes.

      Delete
    5. I have mixed feelings about Tulip retreating into an all female world. Sure, a salon, a tea parlor, maybe even housecleaning for some of the nice ladies at the diner would be secure for a little sissy (and wouldn't we all love more time in those environments). But all men aren't nasty. If she sticks it out, maybe some real gentleman will stand up for her. Maybe she should pick out one guy who seems a little more gentle and flirt a little bit.

      Delete
    6. A Beauty Parlor is the perfect placde for a little Swish, such as Tulip. There are probably some Older ladies there that or bored with their husbands that might prefer someone like Tulip giving their Pubes a nice Tongue Bathing?

      Delete
    7. She wants to make sure her cock is the only one he'll ever "want". It won't work.

      Delete
    8. I think Tulip would jump at a job at Priscilla's salon if it got him out of the diner. If he did, I'm sure he will find women can be just as abusive men. Just in a different way.
      He would look nice in a pretty lace apron. Tulips opinion of men is Bourne out of his resent experiences. In different circumstances things may change.

      Delete
  3. Tulip is like a sissy super hero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulip is definitely too cute for the diner. S(he) looks like he is advertising for some big, strong, and handsome man to sweep her off of her feet. How to explain she is married?
    I am sure not all of the patrons are lecherous pigs. She may find her Knight and be taken away to be his Secretary or PA. Maybe some night school is in her future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Tulip is concentrating on just trying to get through the shifts. He does not know how to tell the good from the bad. He doesn't want to tell people he is married to a woman unless he has to. He is struggling with all levels of his situation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his hair. Those salon visits have really paid off. I doubt he will ever see his natural colour again. It's the life of a high maintenance pansy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes. She's lovely. And so very high maintenance that she needs to get a job at a salon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is he still a "he" or is he a "she". Where is the line crossed. His wife says "he". I wonder if she is just trying to keep his level of shame up. That might be part of her turn on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think so. The shame level can be a real thing. My boyfriend refers to me as :"She" if I am attired Androgynously or Femininely. I enjoy it, even when it's obvious I am a feminized male. The shame becomes a real turn on for me.

      Delete
  10. Sorry I meant a turn on for the wife.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He/she is just beautiful. Is that a Tulip badge. I know nothing about flowers.

    ReplyDelete