Sunday, January 28, 2024

Tulip's Short Story: Friday Nights Tulip Gets His Head Down

By Tulip Fancy

Told from the POV of Tulip's wife. Tulip's emasculation continues as "she" becomes more of a trophy wife.

For the last few weeks, I had been concentrating on teaching Tulip to achieve sexual satisfaction in a feminine way and he does seem more relaxed now. The power rush I feel while doing this is incredible and I always reach satisfaction, sometimes multiple times.  That said I would also like to mix in our traditional way of doing things which has kept me satisfied since we met. Tulip has a wonderful tongue and having him between my thighs for an hour or more is Heaven on Earth. 

   Since he started at the diner, I have been getting him into the hair dresser about once a week and have been pushing for a regular slot which is like gold dust. Well, I got a call from the owner. Mrs Edwards who has had one of the 8:30 am Saturday mornings slots for fifteen years has just gone into an old age hospice. Did I want the slot for Tulip? Well of course! 


 

 This was good on so many levels. He would have a known routine. He would see the same other ladies every week and hopefully form a bit of a social circle.  I could pick him up after and we could go straight to Hockey. Turning up for Hockey with Tulip as "arm candy" would turn so many heads. There would be quite a few jealous girls. 

"I'd like you to meet my husband Tulip." 

That sentence never fails to send a tinge up my spine and moisture up my underwear. 



Having my husband on the side lines cheering me on will be magic. And the ultimate advantage, there will be no reason for him to put his hair up on Friday nights. Rollers on the inside of your thighs does not work. You just cannot get comfortable. Having Tulips head back where it belongs will bring my week to a close beautifully.

I dropped by Doreen's today for coffee and to see the new baby. A real cutie. She thanked us for the help with Derick and keeping her intimate relationship with him healthy. We reaffirmed our commitment to keep it between the four of us. No one in the neighborhood had to or needed to know. 

 I mentioned that I managed to get Tulip a regular slot. Well, she nearly choked from laughing. I asked what's so funny. She said three years ago he had a season ticket for United. Now he has a season ticket to the beauty salon. Instead of sitting on the terrasses watching football he'll be sitting under a dryer reading fashion magazines. 

"Yes, your right "I said. "Isn't it wonderful? I had to get rid of that football nonsense, too many bad influences. Tulip is going to be a field hockey fan now. Where I can see him."

    I think it may be time to get Tulip out of the diner. It is clear from the bad experiences he has related to me, dealing with men at the diner and his help with Derick. He seems to be starting to see men as the opposite sex. He had previously always tried to fit in with them or try and emulate them. Now he sees them in a different way. This is great. Although I always sympathize and comfort him for the treatment he receives. It is the reason I sent him there. Driving a big wedge between him and his birth sex is just what I was looking for. I wanted him to see he is not like them and never will be.

  I want to get him into something that requires him to be constantly well groomed. Some sort of Ladies retail maybe. He can keep his poor opinion of men without having to deal with them.


15 comments:

  1. I loved the salon "Comb-Out" scene and I simply adored Tulip's new, Fashionable "Do."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful that he has something to look forward to , and that he will look his best for his Wife. I cute little Trophy Wife in the stands cheering hubby on. Perhaps eventually there will be a private section for the Trophy Wives to mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will Tulip hold the 8:30am time slot for 15 years like Mrs. Edwards did ? It looks like she will soon be just one of the girls. Will invitations to baby showers, bachelorette parties and bridal showers be in her future?
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your interest. The speculation about Tulips future is always fun to read. I would also like to say that what ever I write always look so much better once Annabelle has run her eye and pen over it. So, thank you Annabelle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I was certainly speculating about Tulip's future and I was wonderfully surprised at the next phase in her life. While I was imagining her as the neighborhood whore, you were so much more gentle and kind. Surrounded (and protected) by women, she can quietly settle in to her wifely supportive role. I wonder if some of the other hockey players have lesbian wives or girlfriends that could form a little cheering section.
    Perhaps, Tulip and her spouse could go out with the other lesbian couples after the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps Tulip will end up on a makeup counter. She should be safe from most men there.

      Delete
  6. I don't think Derick will be telling anyone where he has been dumping his load.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Little tulip is going to be crushed when his wife brings home a real man 🍆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if Tulips wife bought a man home it would be because he had relapsed into "Boyishness" as Priscilla would say. Not for her.

      Delete
    2. Yes. Because "Manliness" would be impossible for Tulip. She'd just be a little "Butchie" at the most. And nthe Real Man coming into the house would put her right back into "Femme" mode.

      Delete
  8. I don't know about this. Her wife could have had Derrick. Instead she used Derrick to striop away the vestgies of Tulip's boyishness. I think Tulips wife would be more interested in a soft, Lesbian Femme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Doreen took the opportunity to tie Derick to her for good. I wonder if she managed to get pictures through the Kitchen window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good. Someone should write that story.

      Delete