Friday, January 12, 2024

Short Story: Tulip Helps a Neighbor

By Tulip Fancy

The "real" lady of the house helps a neighbor with his personal issues,  this will her help her understand her place (Told from the POV of Tulip's wife) 

Like any good wife I was keen for my husband to have a fulfilling sex life. Just in my case it was through penetration only. I have been using my jell six-inch penis on Tulip for a few weeks now and nothing turns me on more than that. Lifting the back of whatever he is wearing, grabbing his hips, sliding in and hearing that sharp intake of "her" breath never get old.

The problem is I have not been able to bring him off this way. We have been close, but not made it yet. I think he still thinks of himself deep down inside as a man or at least male.... That all this will go away sometime. Ridicules I know! I need him to cross that line. To just let go once and cum.

What I thought might be an opportunity came while chatting to my heavily pregnant neighbor, Doreen. She was at that stage when sex was very difficult and her husband Derick was getting very "toey." I thought about it for a minute and said maybe I can help with that little problem and in doing so, help with our own intimate problem.... However, I didn't mention any of this to Tulip.

The next morning, there is a knock at the back door.

"Tulip honey leave the dishes for now, get on your knees and wait there while I get the door." 

"Come in Derick, Doreen explained everything to me. She says you carry quite a nice load..... so I was thinking you can use Tulip twice a week until the baby is born. No one will know about this. Be as gentle as you can until she gets the hang of it. You see she has never done it before. Be as quick as you can. I don’t want either of you being late for work and Derick one more thing....... mouth only! Got it?"

     "Tulip. When Derick has finished with you. Do not wash your mouth! Clean off any splatter from your face and hair, Do your make-up and coiffeur as normal. But I want you tasting his manly baby making sperm all day. I want you thinking about where it came from. I want you to remember the smell of his crotch when your nose was buried in it. I want you to remember the feelings it produced in you. I want you to remember his heavy ball sack smacking against your perfectly smooth chin. I also want you to think about all the changes we’ve made over the last year to bring out your natural femininity. And how well suited you were to the task you performed today."

      "One more thing Derick. It’s first thing in the mornings only. It takes Tulip over an hour to brush out and shape her hair do in the mornings so I don’t want you crushing her curls with those big rough hands of yours before I get home. She buses tables down at the diner between 10 am to and 3 pm so it’s first thing in the morning or not at all."

"Wait you mean have sex with-" Tulip protested. 

"No, I know you are not having sex with Derick. I would never allow that. You are just helping a neighbor relieve some tension."

"But it's with another man! I mean...I'm doing it with another man-" 

"Hush now and no Tulip, I told you it is not technically sex. You are just helping out a neighbor."

"I’m the only one that has sex with you. You are my husband. You only bend over for me. Is that clear!?"

Tulip only nodded at what I had to say.

"I have to get dressed for work now. Don't be too long you two."

  As I was leaving the room to give them their privacy. I saw Derick walk up to Tulip and put his large hand on the side of her curler encased head. I so much wanted to stay and watch, but in Tulip's mind I wanted to create the impression it was no big deal. 

 Well, I spoke to Doreen later that morning over coffee and the news could not have been better. Apparently, Derick just held the side of her head with one hand, stroked her jaw line with the other and her mouth opened up just like any girl. He said he didn't last long because it had been over a week since he had some relief. According to Doreen, he is quite a virile man! The good news is that just before he released his load, he felt Tulip also climaxed after she relaxed a bit. I did not expect this on the first go. I was so glad she reached release. I just hope she can do so with me, now that it has happened once. I asked Doreen what soap and deodorant Derick used. I'll try to bring back that trigger smell from her memory. It may help when I am making love to her.

   I also got a call from the lady that owns the dinner amount other things. She is one of my clients. She asked if there was something the matter with Tulip. Because she had been making mistakes all morning. Taking wrong orders, delivering food to the wrong tables. I knew exactly what was wrong with her. She had achieved release with a man's penis in her mouth and was having a hard time processing her feelings. I couldn't tell the owner the real reason, so I just said she was being petulant this morning and I had to correct her. It was probably playing on her mind. She said she understood, but it could not go on after today. I said I would speak to her.   

9 comments:

  1. Amazing picture of Tulip, Kneeling helplessly, as well as obediently, still in her robe with curlers in her hair. Just perfect. She's making Tulip wear curlers in her hair at bedtime, as if she's the perfect 1950's housewife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! What a perfect photo.
      I wonder if Tulip has had her first name legally changed to reflect her new status. Perhaps her last name should be changed to her wife's maiden name during the court appearance . It would look like two sisters living together to the outside world. I doubt if the wife took Tulip's last name when they married.
      I love how much information we have about Tulips daily routine.
      I wonder how many of Tulip's neighbors will want to send their husbands over to be serviced by her once they learn that she is available as a sex surrogate?
      Women love to gossip. News of Tulip's new skillset will travel like wildfire.
      Donna

      Delete
    2. And for all of those so-called "Modern Wives" that don't enjoy performing Oral, she will be an absolute Blessing.

      Delete
  2. Tulip's life will never be the same. She achieved a climax while a man was in the process of erupting into her mouth. There isn't even a tiny sliver of her former life remaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does Tulip wear a waitress uniform when she works at the Diner? If so, she probably wears pantyhose as well. I bet the working class guys who frequent the place will start to hit on Tulip when the word gets out about her arrangement with Derick. She will be a very popular girl. The lady that owns the Diner will eventually find out about Tulip's new talent. She might encourage Tulip to flirt with the customers. Her tips should increase dramatically if she spends some time with the truckers ( in the cab of their trucks) during her break.

      Delete
  3. Only a matter of time before Tulip's wife brings home a new man. Tick tock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and she and Tulip beging sharing the man. Or, she and the man begin sharing Tulip?

      Delete
    2. I have to agree, these simple short stories have endless possibilities.

      Delete