Thursday, January 18, 2024

Short Story: Tulip Crosses His Fingers

By Tulip Fancy

Our "girl" gets some help in becoming a better lady by the daughter of his wife's sister. Tulip's story continues.  

Kelly, was trying to persuade me to get back into a lacy nightie and peignoir before my wife got home from her hockey practice sessions. Kelly said my wife had asked her to help me "blossom" as a woman. I don't think the tomboy look was what she had in mind. I had bought the pjs on the way home from work with my tip money. I was determined to wear them tomorrow morning if Derick showed up to my door. With the dark rinse we had just put through my hair I am hoping he will find me ugly enough to balk at me relieving his tension. With only a week to go before the baby is due, I might have done it for the last time..... fingers crossed.   


Kelly was right of course. My wife would not be happy with my purchase. Kelly is my wife's niece and stays over on Wednesday nights when she is at hockey practice to give me makeup tutorials. She is a real "girly-girl" and knows everything about hair, makeup and fashion. She can change my look to anywhere from 16 to 36 years of age and little girl cute to austere school teacher. I sometimes wonder what she must really think of me, but she never mocks me.

     Ok, better get changed and keep the piece. She can be quite amorous after a hard practice session. It is strange that I am feeling much more relaxed the last couple of weeks after the attention I receive from her. The build-up of tension in my loins and then the "discharge" though my "drain pipe" is something I had only experienced in my sleep before. I think it must be something similar to what Derick experiences. It must be a man thing. I'll change back in the morning while she is in the shower. Fingers crossed.

12 comments:

  1. I don't think that Derick will even notice. Plenty of women wear their husband's flannel PJ's during the winter. As the saying goes, " a stiff dick has no conscience " . Derick will look down to see a head full of rollers and lipstick coated set of lips keeping his member wet and warm.
    As for Tulip's oral service obligation ending, I doubt it. The new Mother next store will be happy to sub out her wifely duties after the birth of her baby. Wait until other expectant mothers in the neighborhood learn of Tulip's oral talents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the other hand I'd never be caught dead wearing flannel.

      Delete
    2. You are a girly girl. I bet that your bedroom attire is very sexy. Tulip made a sad, pathetic attempt to reclaim a shred of masculinity. I bet the cashier at the store where she purchased the flannel assumed that Tulip was buying them for her husband or boyfriend. Her wife will laugh when she sees Tulips feeble attempt to look like a husband.

      Delete
    3. That's true Donna. Though, I love wearing William's Neckties, especially if he is using his ties to bind me spread-eagle, face down to have sex. Or, if he is tying me up to spank or paddle me.

      Delete
  2. Closet sissy here who wore a pair of sorel hidden wedge boots out to target today for 1st time ever...1 woman literally came up to me and said "Were wearing same boots!" It was so humiliating but great too 😭

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much more humiliating would it have been if those were kitten heels?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tulip looks so cute trying to look masculine. Replace her take her pants with a cute pair of panties but let her keep her top on when Derrick comes over. I'll bet he will like what he sees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the wife sees her she'll very likely be unable to stop loaughing at such a pathetic attempt to appear to be a male.

      Delete
    2. Yes. March her off to a mirror. Show her, with her boy jammies on and very little make up, how feminine she looks. Lead her down to the kitchen to wait for Derrick. He might just take her being in pajamas as an invite to take her to the bedroom.

      Delete
    3. Excellent points on all Mary Darling!

      Delete
  5. Thank you everyone for your comments on the plight of Tulip. Priscilla I think you works are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so very much, Tulip, Darling! I really am enjoying this story!

      Delete