Sunday, January 7, 2024

Short Story: Tulips Garage Sale

By Tulips Fancy 

A husband witnesses the end of his manhood

   I knew this day would come. When more of my old life would be put up for sale. My wife insisted I would feel prettier with more jewelry. She said she would spring for a two strand pearl necklace and a bracelet. She also said if I sold all my old “junk” in the garage I could have a three strand. I didn’t really want any. But there’s very little fight left in me these day.

   Having to advertise the sale using my newish name, "Tulips." Opening the garbage doors up, setting up a table with all my old possessions on and then standing next to it was the start of a very bad day for me. Having to explain to former golf partners and neighbors that my wife didn’t think that these things were suitable for someone like me was both emotionally and physically devastating to me. I don’t think I will ever recover from seeing my golf bag being carried away for pennies on the dollar by a laughing, horrible bully of a man I had always loathed in the neighborhood.

"Nice dress," he chuckled to himself as he walked away.

   That is when the dam burst. Luckily my wife was watching from the front door step as my knees gave way and the uncontrollable tears flowed as I broke down. She swiftly rushed over and caught me as I was falling. She pulled a garden chair from the garage, sat down and pulled me down onto her lap. It would have been more than half an hour before I stopped sobbing into the shoulder of her tee shirt.

   Crying myself out, I pulled the skirt of my dress further down over my knees. I looked for the corked wedged sandal that had fallen from my foot. My wife put her fingers to my lips and shushed me and told me to calm down. She reached down, pick up my hand bag and told me to fix my pretty face.

   I wanted to go inside to do it. but she said I couldn’t leave the stall. I pulled the compact from my makeup bag, opened it to see the total mess that was my face. I sat on my wife’s lap and made the repairs I could. All the while, I could see curtains twitching and people walking dogs that never did at that time of day. I felt like "The Tulip Show." 

   Later that night in bed she was caressing my nipple and tummy as we spooned. My wife knew I was still upset from the garage sale. She kissed my neck, lifted my hair and whispering in my ear, "If we ever needed anything fixing in the house we could just get a man to do it. Now relax and accept this." 

   That is when she lifted the back of my delicate nighty and introduced her jell penis to my exposed opening to be used in me for the first time. 

  I gripped the sheets tight and gritted my teeth as my full emasculation began. My role of husband and man of the house was officially over.

  My hardware tools and golf clubs were gone and now my masculinity was being erased with every thrust into me. I was now The Lady of the House.... I was Tulip.    



16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. And I simply cannot think of any name that could be more adorably effeminate and Little Girlish than Tulip? It's just so absolutely darling.

      Delete
  2. Well done. It is definitely a fun read. Loved the photo. What is next for Tulip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the wife ever needs any home repairs done, she might contact that guy who bought the golf bag. Poor Tulip could offer him iced tea while he's working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the wife is not home, Tulip might be forced to offer the handyman something other than iced tea to do the home repair.

      Delete
    2. If it's that 'horrible bully of a man' doing the work, Tulips' shame would be magnified several times.

      Delete
    3. At least Tulip's wife has recently penetrated her.

      Delete
    4. And perhaps that "horrible bully of a man" will become Tulip's wife's "back door man". Tulip might be encouraged to start dating one of the older widowers in the neighborhood. Both girls could spend Saturdays at Miss Bouffant's salon getting ready for their double date.
      Donna

      Delete
  4. I wonder if any other Wives in the Cul de sac or street will stop by for some ideas about their "men".

    ReplyDelete
  5. There just might be a "Tulip #2" in the works? ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Tulip # 2 would be wonderful. The photo of Tulip is perfect.
      Donna

      Delete
  6. I'd love to know you more, Tulip

    ReplyDelete