Monday, August 3, 2020

New Feminization Sissy story "Tale of Two Sissies" by Mistress Priscilla Gay Bouffant!

My sweet Priscilla finished a great new story! "Tale of Two Sissies" its about an unsuspecting young man that that applies for a personal assistant for a famous Latina star. He lands the opportunity! But he finds that she and the rest of her crew have plans for him....as they prep him to be a submissive cute feminine boyfriend for her handsome masculine hunky closeted bisexual son! Oh my! What else they have in mind for him?

Sample:


I nearly fainted when I returned to the guest bedroom to see the apparel Sondra had laid out for me to wear. “Is something troubling you, Miss Francois? I do hope you’re not going to tell me that the lovely things I laid out for you are too effeminate? Especially after you promised to wear what I would loan you? As I recall I sucked your cock to assure your cooperation,” Sondra said, entering the room from behind me.

    “But the Capri slacks are pink. You don’t have any other color? And a crop top?” I asked.

    “You ungrateful twit. No, I don’t have anything else. It’s Sunday, darling. I’m up to my ass in laundry from the work week. Now damn it. Unless you prefer that I tell the Mistress that you forced me to have oral sex with you, you’ll damn-well wear whatever it is I lay out for you. Do you hear me? Even if I hand you a fucking form-fitting, cocktail dress, you will wear what I say to wear. Now put those things on,” Sondra hissed in her charming, English accent. 

    I pulled the filmy satin panties up my hips. Then I slipped into the hot-pink, very snug Capri slacks. The white crop-top, with the very fussy, attached, furbelow shoulder-shrug came next. After I slipped on the ruffled anklet socks, I stepped into the patent leather, slip-on pumps with inch and a half kites heels.

    “Very nicely done, Miss Francois. Would you like some lipstick?” Sondra teased as she kissed my mouth with her very wet, creamy, freshly applied, pink frost lipstick. I knew some transferred to my lips. She used her finger and laughingly redistributed it. Then she sent me downstairs.

    I asked her to stop calling me “Miss” but she waved me off. Naturally, I would run into Alistair who was looking especially hunky in a muscle-shirt and wearing casual workout shorts. 

Link:
Tale of Two Sissies

No comments:

Post a Comment