Friday, July 31, 2020

Jennifer Reed's Princess Saga is back! A tale of vengence and justice in the world of Martin Hastings


Jennifer Reed's Princess of Castile (formerly Aragon) continues in a new revamped version! This is a story that takes place in the world of the Martin Hastings Saga with a new male bride being forced to wed a powerful man.

Sample:

“What I can’t figure out sister, is why a gay man would want to marry me. I am not gay, why would he want to do this to me. I am not a fag, I have never done anything sexual with a man. I don’t dress as a woman, so why did he pick me. Why would a gay man want me when he could choose a real pervert that likes this stuff?” Thomas said to her.


Katherine laughed. “I think I know why, Thomas. The Duke is a lot like you are. He likes women and has dated and seduced many women in his life. He is very rough and sexist toward women. Just like you are. You are very handsome, soft and lovely. Your good handsome, clean looks have helped you attract many women in your life. Your soft beauty has attracted the Duke. He knows you are heterosexual and beautiful, and that attracts the Duke. He thinks it will be hot to seduce and force a beautiful straight man to be his gay lover. He has a sick fetishistic side that wants to do that to you.” His sister laughed girlishly.


“But I am not a woman,” Shouted Thomas. “If he is straight, why is he doing this to me?”

They think they choose the perfect helpless young man, but they were wrong..... they opened up pandora's box. Chapter 1 is now available on the blog with the next chapter coming in a couple of days.

Link:





1 comment:

  1. Cool i love the history of the world of Martin Hastings

    ReplyDelete