Monday, August 31, 2020

"Born to be a Beta" a new erotic sissy story about a chauvinist young man serving time as a sissy!

Can we all just tell a big "Thank You!" to our beloved Priscilla? She gives, gives and gives. My honey Pris Pris, crafted a wonderful tale, Born to be a Beta. A story about Andrewa wealthy chauvinist arrogant young man who makes the mistake of crossing his sister....after the Law gets involved he is left with a hard decision, jail time and being the cell mate with some of society's upstanding citizens or serve as the manor's feminized servant at the manor for a certain time to pay for his behavior.

What follows is an ultra sexy story about feminized males, mysterious kidnappings, hypnosis, bold strong commanding women in positions of power, and moments of steamy sexual encounters between women and their sissy companions and more....

Sample:

“Very nice. You’re almost all the way in my pet. That’s even better. Oh, you’ve made it. Please Andrea. Slowly, slide in and out. I’ll get into rhythm with you darling. Put your ams around me Andrea. Oh yes, that feels so sexy. So, will you be my sexy, sissy boyfriend Andrea? Oh yum, this will be our secret,” Philippa sighed as my cock went in and out, and back and forth, within her snug rectum.

    I now squeezed her tits and she gasped sexily and groaned. She was a hot little minx. Her breasts were simply so beautiful and so plump and full. Her hips felt just wonderfully against my thighs as my penis nestled within her rectum. I’d never dreamed that anyone who had once been born a boy could turn out so womanly.

Will Andrew be able to serve out his punishment as the manor's sissy servant and get back to his normal life or will the powers-to-be uncover that he really was Born to be a Beta?  

Link:

Born to be a Beta

(Please remember to say a thank you to Pris Pris)

Kisses,

Annabelle B

1 comment: