Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Sissy-in-Law a story of a young man being turned into a submissive sissy for his girlfriend's family is now available!

Priscilla wrote a story that is perfect for this hot weather....HOT!

Sample:

“I believe that Cali and I now understand each other, Deidre. Don’t we Cali? Cali fully realizes, just as we do, that he is a Beta Boy. And Beta Boys obey their wife and mother-in-law, don’t they Cali?” Elaine smiled.
    “Yes ma’am, Ms. Elaine. I understand ma’am,” I submitted.
    “Good boy Cali. Or should I be saying, good girl, Calista? Oh by the way you two. The next time I come for dinner and Hunter can’t make it, I expect the meal to be served by Miss Calista,” Elaine said chirpily. 
    Deidre laughed, and I simply blushed. “Well I see the two of you had a long talk in Britt’s office, didn’t you? Of course mother. Calista will be thrilled to serve you. Won’t you darling? Mother, I’ll walk you to your car,” Deidre added graciously. 
   Standing beside Deidre at the wedding, as Deidre and I exchanged rings, I was in a white tux, white shoes and matching ruffled tux shirt. Underneath my apparel, Deidre had insisted I wear scalloped white panties, a matching garter belt, white ladies’ opaque hose and a white training bra with beaded lace around the edges. No one would notice, she’d told me.

Link;

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot and captivating, this is what I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete