Thursday, December 19, 2019

Priscilla's Christmas Gift: Done Up In Layers!

Happy Holidays Readers! Our sweet and precious Priscilla wrote a new feminization tale of a male hairstylist being getting himself involved in a hot affair with female co worker, unfortunately his wife suspects of his infidelity! Unfortunately for him, his wife is a member of the Cassandra Sisterhood!

Sample:

“I want my pussy licked really clean and I want a climax. Then I’m fucking you right up your ass, you bitch,” Monique said, derisively. 
   I crawled between her legs. I always gave her oral sex. I’d better give her oral sex if I ever wanted her to allow me to enter her pussy with my penis. She had me well trained. Though it is no excuse for infidelity, I enjoyed that Taffy was just the opposite. 
    With Taffy, I could be selfish and make sex all about me if I felt like it.  But never with Monique. Monique came alive once my tongue and lips contacted her “hot” spot. She squirmed, wiggled and panted.
   “That’s it you sexy, sluttish, lipsticked bitch. Suck me doll face. Lick my clit you slut. That’s it honey. Get mommy’s love button. Oh my gracious, princess, I’m coming!” Monique shrieked.
    She grabbed my head, hooked her long fingers into my curls, and pulled my face into her juicy twat. 
   
Sex and the mythology of the Sisterhood along with a twist make this a hot story guaranteed to warm up your cold winter!

Link:

Done Up In Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment