Monday, December 9, 2019

New sexy from Priscilla, "Prissy La Femme"!

Prissy La Femme is now up from the "Gift of the Feminization Goddesses," Priscilla Gay Bouffant! It is a story about a young man being caught by his girlfriend....unfortunately her mother is a member of the Cassandra Sisterhood! She decides to put the worthless male to good use...in serving her as her maid and maybe... even as her private sissy lover!

Sample:

“Please dearest Goddess Aphrodite. Forgive your Sissy Priscilla, for pretending to be a male person all these years. Thank you so much for putting Matron Vivian Pendergast in my life to correct nature’s obvious mistake. I implore you and the Cassandra Sisterhood, to cleanse me of my boyish ineptitude, and lead me to a happier, more wholesome, feminine life. I desire to give my life to you and the Sisterhood, in full-blooming femininity,” the effeminate Priscilla practically lisped.
    “Very well. You shall read that in the morning when you awaken and at bedtime. You shall always kneel in front of the mirror. You will not masturbate ever and you will urinate only while sitting. I have security cameras throughout the house and grounds. They are always on and motion activated,”

This story contains new rituals from the sisterhood and some super steamy sex scenes! Priscilla has done it again!


Link:
Prissy La Femme

No comments:

Post a Comment