Monday, December 30, 2019

Happy New Year Readers! Priscilla's New Years Gift: Show Girl!

Our National Treasure, Priscilla was generous to share a brand new original exclusive story to us, "Show Girl."

This one follows a young assistant (William) to a talk show host, Gloria who decides she wants a young submissive feminine girlfriend...with a penis..... the cute but, insecure William will do!

This gem of a story features a new ceremony from the Cassandra Sisterhood that I will do my best to illustrate (coming soon) and some intimate scenes that will make you race to a private area to further enjoy your reading experience!

Sample:

I couldn’t even struggle as I was washed and dressed. My body seemed listless and useless to resist. I lost track of time and space. I felt that I’d been bathed in a hot tub. It was like I’d been propped up as my hair and face had been prettied. Then I’d been dressed in something loose and voluminous. When I finally did come partially to my senses, I was standing in front of a mirror.
    I was dressed in a flowing white robe, and tall heels. My hands were tied behind my back and my mouth was taped shut. My cheeks were heavily rouged and my eyes painted with dark kohl. I was dripping in perfume and my hair was dressed in spirally curls. A top my head was a crown of pink rosettes.
    Denise and two other maids were standing around me. I could feel as they propelled my from the room that my genitalia was not constricted at all. Other than the ridiculously high heels and the robe, I was naked.


Priscilla's imagination for carnal dialogue and character development cannot be rivaled!

Link:
Show Girl   


No comments:

Post a Comment