Sunday, September 13, 2026

Surrender Sunday 9/13/26


Whenever my wife has her Stud Bull over, I'm required to serve them Cocktails, and do their cleaning up. Even though I bring a towel they always tell me that all I'll need to do the cleaning with, are my Lips, Mouth and Tongue. 


6 comments:

  1. The sissy looks fabulous. No wonder the Bull demands that she use her lips to clean him. Her updo will allow her total access to the areas need to be serviced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is exactly why I simply adore putting my hair into an Updo and I always recommend a similar style to the girls coming into the salon if they are actually going to perform oral upon their men.

      Delete
    2. Having an updo also allows the sissy to show off her cute earrings and necklace.
      Her nails look amazing as well. The gurl looks very polished and put together.
      I hope that the sissy will find a man of her own to provide and take care of her.

      Delete
  2. It's wonderful to have a mistress that cares so much. How lucky can one get...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very smart ! I'd hire her !

    ReplyDelete

Ahh Sweetie, did you just come to what you just read? Or want to just bitch? Let us know. XOXO