Wednesday, January 22, 2020

New Priscilla Story! "Mother Made Me Do It!"

Wow! What a hot read! Priscilla just wrapped up an erotic read of a young Lola Maria (formerly Leo), son of a famous actress. Born into fame, but raised and directed to femininity, this story chronicles as he gradually becomes Lola Maria a blossoming transgender model!

This story is red hot and starts of with a bang!


Sample:   

“Darling. I know you want to be inside me. I want you to be inside me. How do you want to take me?” I submissively asked.
     We’ve made love in so many various positions. I have knelt on all fours. I have laid on my back for him. I have sat on his lap with my back to him. I’ve sat on his lap facing him and I’ve laid on my side with my back to him. For our post-wedding lovemaking he honored me.
    My loving husband wanted me positioned as if I were any other eager, but helplessly in love bride. On my back with my legs spread and splayed, as well as opened-wide, hungrily awaiting my very masculine husband’s penis.
    And when my husband Alonso finally gave the word, I threw my legs wildly around his torso as he fucked me into heavenly bliss. When his penis entered me I lost all focus and cognizance that we were actually in a private jet at 40,000 feet. We could have been in the Honeymoon Suite at the Hilton San Moritz or a cove on the beach at La Costa Del Sol, for all I knew.
    And I knew all that practice with dilators and the butt-plugs, which I still wore had been worth the effort to insert them. Alonso’s massive erect cock slipped into my gaping, greased-up, ass-pussy hole just as if it had belonged there all along.

Link:
Mother Made Me Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment