Monday, January 13, 2020

Another Instant Cassandra Classic: Room With A View

Room With A View is the latest erotica story to grace us from the imaginative mind of Priscilla Gay Bouffant! A musician is discovered for his cheating ways and is set upon the path of feminization and learning to respect the superiority of women! He will make a pretty girl! Hail Cassandra!

Sample:

    “Yes Margot. Of course. I sincerely always want to be with you and be at your side,” I said, almost bursting into tears.
    “That’s good, kitten. Come to me,” Margot added, now holding my penis. We soon coupled, with Margot on top of me. As long as I would be able to maintain a normal erection this would now be the way we would enjoy coital sex.
    When I appeared to be ready to climax, Margot would surprisingly lift herself off of my penis. “On all fours girl. As if you were my pet poodle. Tonight I don’t want your gooey spunk inside of me. Don’t fret Miss Kimber Leanna. I’ll see to it that you climax,” Margot smiled.
    “I love toys such as this vibrator. So useful. A lot more useful than a man, that’s for certain. They last a lot longer in bed than most males do, as well. And they always satisfy me, again, unlike most selfish males. I hope you learn to enjoy my vibrator as much as I do honey?” Margot laughed.
   As I took the subservient “hands and knees” posture, she entered my now well-lubricated rectum with a well-oiled, buzzing vibrator.

It features steamy moment of romance, femdom, new Cassandra rituals and displays a new perspective from the protagonist. Another classic for you to enjoy!

Please be sure to leave a comment or two to our beloved Priscilla about her latest offering. Thank you, kisses.

Link:
Room With A View

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to come back and read tonight when I have some time, but I just have to say I love the name Priscilla Gay Bouffant. It gives me such a smile to see it. You cannot read a name like that and not feel a few sissy twinges inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Priscilla is one of a kind. One of the last of her kind still active.

      Delete
    2. Sally and Annabelle. I adore you both. Kisses. Prissy.

      Delete