Thursday, June 28, 2018

Pick of the Week: A Pretty Sissy Bridesmaid

This week, I am recommending A Sissy Pretty Bridesmaid as the Pick of the Week!

The genre piece of a boy being blackmailed or convinced into being a bridesmaid, but Caitlin R Jones crafts a cute and erotic tale of a heterosexual boy named Danny into being made to be a bridesmaid for his sister's weeding. Things get elevated when Yasmin a girl that Danny fancies gets involved in trying to elongate his week in skirts and panties. Read through to the end, you will enjoy the sweet humiliating "climax" Danny has to experience!

Sample:

I didn't know what to say. All I could think of was pictures of me all over Facebook. I had no choice. 

"Mom. I don't know how to say this, but, I...I...I sort of...liked it."
I couldn't believe the words had just come out of my mouth. And all to
keep Yasmin from carrying out her threat. 

Mom looked stunned. "You mean...you mean you LIKED wearing the dress? I
don't believe you. I forced you to do it. You're a proper boy, not a
girl. Not a ...a ...sissy."

"Mom, I liked it."

"I still don't believe you. I need to hear you say it." Mom looked half
upset, half intrigued.

"But Mom! I just told you!"

"No Danny. I need to hear you say it. Say it all. Say...say...'I liked
wearing the pretty dress."

"Moooooommmm. This is hard enough already. Do I have to?"

"Say it!" Mom snapped.

"I liked wearing the pretty dress." I can't believe I just told her
that. 

Mom continued. "I liked looking like a girl."

"I...I...liked looking like a girl."

She didn't stop there. "And I want to be your girl again."

"I...want...to...to be your girl again."

Link:


1 comment:

  1. Nice story! The writer has a few others there also. I like the way she has the sissies' girlfriends figure out that they get more aroused as females than they do as males.

    ReplyDelete