Saturday, June 2, 2018

Book Review: The Valentine's Day Massacre

This review is late, but in a way it is a good thing it did as the tittle of Kylie Gable's and Claudia Acosta's Valentines Day Massacre would have been bad timing on the tragic day this past Febuary the 14th when a young man enetered his former high school with the sole purpose to murder the school's students.

Gable's story is set around Valentine's Day with jealous slacker screw-up high school senior Bobby looking to play a prank on his overachieving sister Scarlet. Bobby's best friend Tony is in a similar position in his life with a twin sister that calls the shots in their household.

While serving time in detention Bobby comes up with a plan to play a prank on his sister by enlisting his friend Tony in prentending to be Scarlet's secret admirer. The idea is mutually shared as Bobby will pretend to be the secret admirer of Ashley (Tony's twin sister), whom Bobby has lusted for a while. Little do they know that the girls are on to them and soon the the tables are turned on the boys!

Gable's ability to write it from the perspective of Bobby is well crafted, as we get a sense for how his poor work ethic and jealousy towards his sister makes him a deserving candidate for the makeover the girls gave him.

Arguably one of Gable and Acosta's most simple and direct force feminization tales, which is the overall charm of this tale. One of the best all time high school force feminization stories is Robyn's The Exchange Student, which Gable writes in the tradition of that author. The less is more approach works great in the story, but there is a hiccup in the flow of the story when the actual humiliation for the boys happens after they get their makeover. The capture of the boys (which is the jewel in the author's story skill sets), bondage and dialogue are all well crafted, but the "other" facial makeover that one of the boys got felt a little out of place in this story. A little over the top, but I guess it depend on how much you think the boys deserved it?

Bobby now "Britney" being pegged by Ashley!






From the book:

"Well brother dear...or should I say sister, are you ready for some fun?" asked Scarlet from the top of the stairs.
"Oh don't tease him too badly," mocked Ashley motioning to my mouth, which was now stuffed with an old pair of panties, securely tied in place with yet another pair of pantyhose. "You know he can't reply."
"Mmm, I think I could get used to that," joked Scarlet. To my dismay both girls laughed at my helplessness.
"This is going to be so much fun," agreed Ashley. "I can't wait until Tony is just as securely trapped."
"Wow! My brother has sexy legs," admired Scarlett. "We can put them to good use, I'm sure. Let's take him inside and stash him in a closet so that he'll be out of the way for Tony."
With Scarlett leading the way, Ashley marched me into my own bedroom closet. She made me kneel on the floor and turned the pantyhose hobbling my ankles into a hog tie. She then gently pushed me over until I fell on my side. The she laughed at me and blew me a kiss before closing the closet door. 


Link:
Valentines Day Massacre 

3 comments:

  1. I love pegging stories and her illustration of Bobby turned Britney with her face in ecstasy as she loses her anal cherry to Ashley's big strapon looked fantastic, it really gave me an erection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like you read the book! Glad you also enjoyed the illustration.

      Delete
  2. Love your illustration! You've captured that gorgeous moment of penetration so well, the combination of momentary pain and the erotic thrill of being taken as a gurl !

    ReplyDelete