Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Pick of the Week: Chairs 4 Sale

This week's Pick of the Week story comes from Jinhill2000, "Chairs 4 Sale"
I have mixed emotions when it comes to stories of a male protagonist with an established feminine person, just because the area of development is taken away for the character. I recently found this unique story on Fictionmania of a crossdresser who decides to sell "her" chairs on Craigslist.

It starts off innocently enough when the male buyer arrives, but soon things lead one thing to another, soon our "lady" character is being  given some "extra" attention! 

What sets this story apart and unique is that it is written in a second person narrative! 

Example:

 You step back and look me up and down and have me turn around - then say
"OK but you have to do more"  You put my beach blanket of the hood of my
car and tell me bend over face down -- then you take my jeans off and
compliment how my pretty pink thong makes my ass look.. In my mind I'm
thinking about asking for more money, but its too late as you grab my
suntan and baby oil off the shelf. My thong moves aside as you squirt oil
inside me and I feel a finger then two start to push into me. I soon start
moaning and my knees are shaking.

Now that is a novelty! Plus the author uses little to no vulgar language in her story! Added points!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent choice. Just read and reviewed it. Hope others will do the same. Thanks for alerting us to this little gem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Throne, its always great seeing an established author share their thoughts on an upcoming writer.

      Delete