Sunday, April 26, 2015

Introduction to the blog

Hello,

My name is Annabelle Brito or just Annabelle B. I am a lover of forced fem literature, but I am an artist. In this blog I will begin posting illustrations to my favorite forced fem stories. Some people in the genre know me from The Life and Times of Lady Vargos and The Martin Hastings Saga which Rikki Blackwell writes and I illustrate. Well I have not abandoned that project, but I feel I need to carve my own path while still collaborating with Rikki on her masterpiece.

I will still work hard on bringing the characters from the Martin Hastings saga alive, so don't worry about that.

For now, please be patient as I start to build this blog!

2 comments:

  1. what is this one? He looks afraid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine, its an original artwork. completely unrelated to any story. Just a little fantasy of mine.

    ReplyDelete