A simple blog dedicated to artwork and erotic literature of traditional role reversal through feminization and crossdressing themes.
Why would you ever wonder what it was like to be a sissy and to have sex with men if it wasn’t something that you were destined to do?
How so ever true
Very, very nice!
Will people make fun of me when I tell them that I have a boyfriend? The women in my life can be very cruel and sarcastic.
Donna, they might surprise you and be supportive! The cruelty may have come from the fact you did not recognize your true self and was being deceitful, living a lie. Now you have recognized it, and found someone who can appreciate your true self.
Ahh Sweetie, did you just come to what you just read? Or want to just bitch? Let us know. XOXO
How so ever true
ReplyDeleteVery, very nice!
ReplyDeleteWill people make fun of me when I tell them that I have a boyfriend?
DeleteThe women in my life can be very cruel and sarcastic.
Donna, they might surprise you and be supportive! The cruelty may have come from the fact you did not recognize your true self and was being deceitful, living a lie. Now you have recognized it, and found someone who can appreciate your true self.
Delete