Monday, July 13, 2026

Priscilla's Photo Captions Pick of the Week (7/13/26)

Hello bitches, I know some of you have come to enjoy these captions brought to you by Pris Pris, hope you all had a chance to read her latest written piece "Barista to Rich Man's Bitch"  where she interviews a wealthy businessman who just married a Boi Wife, Priscilla got a little to close to the subject as you will find out. 

On another note, I try to be very democratic with the the selections that Pris shares with me, I try to touch on all the tropes in this genre. So be sure to be a good little sissy reader and leave a comment and be sure to let your other little girlfriends know about our little blog. 

(* marked are captions written by our sweet little slut muffin Priscilla Gay Bouffant)
1

*2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

*11

12

13

14

15

16

*17
 

21 comments:

  1. Wow....Another amazing collection of captions. Thank you for sharing them with your fans. You ladies make a great team!
    I would love to be the sissy in caption #2.
    It sounds like Millie has big plans for Jeanette.
    Imagine what she will look like 6 months into her transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful collection, well worth the wait. I may not be a fan of piercings, but they do serve a useful purpose. Poor little petal is indeed in a quandary. What to do next? Just do what you are told.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also not a big fan of piercings as well. Less is more with that

      Delete
  3. Fiona, in #4 is just so very fortunate to have such an Empty Head. Things like reading, money and driving are all just so much better left to Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will Fiona eventually become a bride, or will she remain Daddy's "Niece" .
      I love how she carries her purse. Very lady like.

      Delete
  4. Another very well cared for Sissy in number 11. The Sissy's wife cares very little when she photographs Sissy getting ready to orally pleasure her boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In #2, between Grandmother Millie and the hairdresser, Sissy Jeannette will be very well cared for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you.
      Will the sissy be able to get used to wearing a full figure bra every day?
      Boobs change everything....no way to hide a set similar to the woman doing her hair. Jeanette will have no option but to present as a female.
      Perhaps her Grandmother will insist on sharing intimates and clothing with Jeanette. They will look like sisters.

      Delete
  6. In #17, it appears thru her Ex Fiancee, Gloria has truly found her niche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria is so smooth and hairless, all over. Cade won't be able to keep his hands off the sissy.

      Delete
  7. Oh my 6,9,12 and 16 are so delicious. Transform me now

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about caption #14 ? Mirabelle is totally under the control Damien.
    I wonder if Damien's fascination with Sissy bois started while spending time in prison?
    Stripping a white male of his masculinity and forcing him into becoming a Stepford wife must be thrilling.
    Mirabelle will soon have several surgical procedures that will make a return to her former life impossible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will also be permanent make-up, like the husband in #10 is receiving, as well as injections of filler into Mirabelle's lips.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like a thrilling story line from a tale written by Miss Throne.

      Delete
    3. I have touched on those themes. Changing someone's face and altering their identity is such a powerful form of control.

      Delete
  9. I understand why the sissy in #5 is upset. She knows that:
    A purse will be necessary to hold the makeup needed for touch ups while at work.
    It won't be long until the neutral shade of lipstick is replaced with a more vibrant color.
    False eyelashes will be substituted for mascara.
    Her current pixie cut will evolve into a chin length bob with highlights.
    Six months from now, she will be accepted as one of the girls at work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I meant to say something about one of the captions, but now I forget....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which caption were you looking at?
      This collection is one of the best ever!

      Delete
    2. Dear, did you notice the name of #4?

      Delete
    3. Obviously I find it hard to focus as well. My Daddy had to explain it to me.
      Thank You!

      Delete
    4. It sounds like you have a very good Daddy

      Delete

Ahh Sweetie, did you just come to what you just read? Or want to just bitch? Let us know. XOXO