But, bringing you up as a son was just not something that I wanted to do and based on your size and body type I think I made the right choice for you.
The treatments and therapy have worked wonders. Such a pretty young woman you have grown to be.
I know how very nervous you were, going away to that elite Women's College all by yourself and as a young woman. But, honestly, I think you have found yourself there.
Just look at you.
I am so very proud of you and how you have grown into the daughter that I always wanted and put any thoughts of a masculine life out of that pretty head of yours.
It had to be hard on you initially but you were a good daughter and followed my wished like a good girl.
And the fact you are getting an academic award in your freshman year?
You are now the kind of daughter any mother would be proud of.
I know I am.
I think you will look so cute getting your award in front of the entire school in this pretty dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Ahh Sweetie, did you just come to what you just read? Or want to just bitch? Let us know. XOXO